Our team is made up of dedicated, caring and compassionate teachers and staff who are all licensed and trained in best practices for a substance-impacted learner. At Hope Academy, our small class sizes allow each student to receive one-on-one instruction as needed. We are committed to supporting our students and their families throughout the recovery process.
Board of Directors
Hope Academy is governed by an active school board of community leaders with diverse backgrounds.
- Janine Shopp, Urology of Indiana, Chair
- Amy Levander, Krieg DeVault LLP, Vice Chair
- Jennifer McVey, Greenwalt CPA, Treasurer
- Darren Craig, Frost, Brown Todd LLC, Secretary
- Colleen M. Kenney, community volunteer, Past Chair
- Marissa Manlove, retired
- Phyllis Land Usher, Usher Funeral Home
- Dr. Eric Afuseh, Indiana University School of Nursing
- Janice Gabe, New Perspectives of Indiana
- Marlon Llewellyn, Marian University
- Leah Mannweiler, retired attorney
- Angela M. Tomlin, Ph.D., HSPP, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
- Dr. Victoria Wilburn, IUPUI School of Health and Human Sciences