Our team is made up of dedicated, caring and compassionate teachers and staff who are all licensed and trained in best practices for a substance-impacted learner. At Hope Academy, our small class sizes allow each student to receive one-on-one instruction as needed. We are committed to supporting our students and their families throughout the recovery process.
Board of Directors
Hope Academy is governed by an active school board of community leaders with diverse backgrounds.
- Colleen M. Kenney, community volunteer, Chair
- Marissa Manlove, retired, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Past Chair
- Amy Levander, Krieg DeVault LLP, Vice Chair
- Janine Shopp, Urology of Indiana, Treasurer
- Phyllis Land Usher, Usher Funeral Home, Secretary
- Michael Austin, Strada Education Network
- John Finke, Marian University
- Janice Gabe, New Perspectives of Indiana
- Leah Mannweiler, Krieg DeVault LLP
- Angela M. Tomlin, Ph.D., HSPP, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
- Dr. Victoria Wilburn, IUPUI School of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Eric Afuseh, Indiana University School of Nursing