Our team is made up of dedicated, caring and compassionate teachers and staff who are all licensed and trained in best practices for a substance-impacted learner. At Hope Academy, our small class sizes allow each student to receive one-on-one instruction as needed. We are committed to supporting our students and their families throughout the recovery process.
Board of Directors
Hope Academy is governed by an active school board of community leaders with diverse backgrounds.
- Marissa Manlove, retired, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Chair
- Colleen M. Kenney, community volunteer, Vice Chair
- Janine Shopp, Fairbanks and Hope Academy, Treasurer
- Phyllis Land Usher, Usher Funeral Home, Secretary
- Michael Austin, Strada Education Network
- John Finke, Marian University
- Janice Gabe, New Perspectives of Indiana
- Amy Levander, Krieg DeVault LLP
- Leah Mannweiler, Krieg DeVault LLP
- Ukamaka M. Oruche, Ph.D., RN, FAAN Indiana University School of Nursing
- Angela M. Tomlin, Ph.D., HSPP, Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
- Kevin Turner, Wurster Construction