Hope Academy Enrollment Process
Please note: Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, the Hope Academy office will be closed. Meetings by appointment only. Email Rachelle Gardner at email@example.com to schedule.
We have created a school environment that is focused on recovery and academic success. Enrolling in Hope Academy can be a life-changing experience for parents and students. Our enrollment process ensures students and parents will have the necessary information to make an informed decision.
Get started today:
- Fill out the Initial Enrollment Application. If you have any questions while filling out your enrollment application, please email Linda Gagyi or call (317) 572-9356. Once we review your application, we will contact you to set up an interview.
- Interview. We want to learn about you, and we want you to learn about us. During this time, we ask that you be honest and open. Hope Academy is a very nonjudgmental environment. Our priority is to best serve each student. Together, we will decide if Hope is the right fit for your family. If it is, we will ask you to complete the rest of the enrollment packet.
- Enrollment Packet. Fill out a packet with further enrollment information including waivers, health information, demographic information, academic information and a parking permit application. You and your student will need to read the student handbook and sign off that you understand all rules and regulations that come with attending Hope Academy.
- Academic Transfer Records. Please be sure to return the Academic Transfer of Records form to Rossi Priessler as soon as possible so that we may request academic records from your previous school in a timely manner. The process of transferring records generally takes 1-3 days, so the sooner we receive records, the sooner we can schedule a new student.
- Get Ready for Hope. There is usually a waiting period of 1-5 days before a student is scheduled and ready to start school at Hope Academy. The length of the wait depends on how quickly records are requested and sent from the previous school. Once we have transcripts and other pertinent academic information, we will contact you with a schedule and start date.