Please join us in helping Hoosier adolescents in recovery from substance use disorder by supporting Hope Academy’s 2020 Rise and Shine Breakfast Fundraising Event.
Thursday, November 12, 2020
7:30 to 8:30 am
The Wellington Fishers Banquet and Conference Center.
The event will include a plated hot breakfast for approximately 150 corporate supporters and friends of Hope Academy.
You can attend the event live or virtually and
- Learn more about Hope Academy
- Meet students and staff
- Presentations by Hope Academy student/parent/donor
Here are a few examples of how your generous financial support can help:
- $250 => provides text books and student resource fees for one semester for two students;
- $500 => provides classroom supplies for two teachers and uniforms for two students for a school year;
- $1,000 => provides PPE, hand sanitizer stations and other COVID-19 measures;
- $1,500 => provides English novel books for up to 60 students per school year;
- $2,500 => provides art supplies for up to 60 students per school year;
- $5,000 => provides transportation for up to 60 students to attend 6 academic field trips per year.