Please join us in helping Hoosier adolescents in recovery from substance abuse by supporting Hope Academy’s 2019 Rise and Shine Breakfast Fundraising Event on Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019, at the Embassy Suites Noblesville, 3700 Conference Center Drive South, Noblesville, IN 46060.
With your generous support, more than 90% of Hope Academy students earn their high school diploma and are empowered to remain in recovery as they enter the workforce or pursue further education in a trade skill or in a college/university program. As a public charter school, students attend Hope Academy free of charge. Costs to provide the specialized teaching, recovery support, and one-on-one attention these students need, however, exceed the funding provided by the state of Indiana. Our challenge is to raise an additional $9,000 per student each year to support the operations of Indiana’s only recovery high school, one of only seven schools in the U.S. accredited by the Association of Recovery Schools.
Here are a few examples of how your generous financial support can help:
- $250 => provides text books and student resource fees for one semester for two students;
- $500 => provides classroom supplies for two teachers and uniforms for two students for a school year;
- $1,000 => allows two students to participate in equine therapy through Agape Therapeutic Riding weekly for one semester;
- $1,500 => provides English novel books for up to 60 students per school year;
- $2,500 => provides art supplies for up to 60 students per school year;
- $5,000 => provides transportation for up to 60 students to attend 6 academic field trips per year.