Please join us in helping Hoosier adolescents in recovery from substance use disorder by supporting Hope Academy’s 2020 Rise and Shine Breakfast Fundraising Event.
Thursday, November 12, 2020
8:00 – 8:30a.m.
The event will be held virtually to keep everyone safe during the pandemic. Register to attend and receive the link to the live-streamed event.
- Learn more about Hope Academy
- Meet students and staff
- Presentations by Hope Academy student/parent/donor
- A student decorated quilt will be auctioned
Here are a few examples of how your generous financial support can help:
- $250 => provides GPS (after school alternative peer group program) snacks and activities
- $500 => provides lunch for 10 students on the free and reduced lunch program for two weeks
- $1,000 => provides internet access for part of the year
- $1,500 => provides IT support for part of the year
- $2,500 => provides a classroom with supplies and technology for the school year
- $5,000 => provides school bus transportation to and from school for 10 students for a month
For more information on sponsoring this event or joining the Hope Booster Club, contact Mariann Williams at 317-572-9391.