Steps for Hope Academy Enrollment
Interested in enrolling your student at Hope Academy? When you decide that you'd like to enroll, you will have the opportunity to meet with our administration, take a tour of Hope Academy and determine if Hope is the right choice for your family. Here’s how to get started!
1. Fill out the Initial Enrollment Application. If you have any questions while filling out your enrollment application, please contact Linda Gagyi at 317-572-9356 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we review your application we will contact you to set up an interview.
2. Interview. We want to learn about you, and we want you to learn about us! During this time, we ask that you be honest and open. Hope Academy is a very nonjudgmental environment. Our priority is to best serve each student. Together, we will decide if Hope is the right fit for your family. If it is, we will ask you to complete the rest of the enrollment packet.
3. Enrollment Packet. The next step is to fill out a packet with further enrollment information including waivers, health information, demographic information, academic information and a parking permit application. You will also need to read the student handbook and sign off that you understand all rules and regulations that come with attending Hope Academy.
4. Academic Transfer Records. Please be sure to return the Academic Transfer of Records form to Rossi Priessler as soon as possible so that we may request academic records from your previous school in a timely manner. The process of transferring records generally takes 1-3 days, so the sooner we receive records, the sooner we can schedule a new student.
5. Get ready for Hope. There is usually a waiting period of 1-5 days before a student is scheduled and ready to start school at Hope Academy. The length of the wait depends on how quickly records are requested and sent from the previous school. Once we have transcripts and other pertinent academic information, we will contact you with a schedule and start date.